Monday, May 10, 2010

An Indomitable Spirit

I could only wish that at 85 I will still have the undying curiosity to try something new every turn and even to recycle my own creations to make new ones.  That is the real test of commitment and detachment of the ultimate creative spirit.

My mother is blessed with that spirit and has shared her painting technique with friends and associates over the years.  The most recent time was earlier this year when she was asked to give a demonstration to the Artists Of South Whidbey (AOSW) on Whidbey Island, Washington.

Here you can see her presentation.

Note: The concept behind this presentation was one of the last projects my mother produced in collaboration with my father's multimedia production support in 2008.  It was updated in 2010 for AOSW.

Find more at her gallery  http://piapaintings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Commenter, if you you are unable to post your comment, please email mm@marcomessina.com providing these details: 1 device you use (iphone/tablet/PC/Mac), 2. OS (windows/mac/android/etc),  3 Browser (Chrome/Edge/Explorer/Safari/etc). I will research the issue and get back to you.